OUR MISSION: Provide to our clients, best in class security solutions that are pragmatic and cost-effective. Provide consultancy to our clients in matters related to data and infrastructure security AND to help our clients build a culture of security in thier organizations.
OUR VISION: To be the most favoured data and Infrastructure security solutions company in India.
- Risk based pragmatic solutions approach in advising our clients.
- ISO 27001, PCI DSS, PA DSS, GDPR, NIST, RBI CSF, SSAE18, GLBA, HIPPA, BCP/DR
- Information Security Policy and Program development.
- Appropriate and adequate Information Security training helps organisations reduce security risks and
keep security remediation costs low.
- General Awareness Trainings – Industry Standards, Guidelines, Requirements etc.
- Specialized Trainings – Secure Coding, OWASP, SANS etc.
- Web and Mobile VAPT, Secure Code reviews, System Audits, BCP/DR testing.
- Internal Audits, Third Party Vendor Audits, Application Security Audits.
- Social Engineering Assessments/ Phishing exercises.
- Physical Security Assessments.
Highly motivated + dedicated security
Focused on helping clients build an Information
Security culture within their organisations
More than a decade of IT / Information Security
Investigated 300+ incidents
Conducted 200+ audits & assessments
Trained 1000+ professionals
Conducted 100+ training sessions
CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA, PCIP, PCI ISA
(Ex), Cyber Law
Incident Investigations, Audits etc
Learn More about
The central objective of any penetration test is to fulfill the exact needs of our customers. The first stage in any testing is therefore to understand the business functions of our client’s systems and incorporate those needs in our testing plan. This process helps us to identify the main potential threat surfaces of the client’s applications and customize the penetration test accordingly.
We keep our clients in the loop all the way. While performing penetration testing, we ensure proper synchronization of our team’s work with the client’s IT department.
Once we have your applications main potential threat surfaces, our security engineers start the actual penetration testing. The testing detects and tracks all the security flaws and vulnerabilities.
We communicate clearly to webmasters and business managers alike. All our system threat reports and recommendations are both specific and descriptive, saving the IT department the trouble of explaining the situation to top management.
We do not rely on automated penetration testing. As the critical bugs review reports reach our development team, all security threats are checked and verified manually by our team of experienced engineers.