- PCI DSS states that PCI DSS requirements are applicable if a payment card number is stored,
processed, or transmitted.
- PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which provides an actionable framework for developing a robust payment card data security process — including prevention, detection, and appropriate reaction to any cybersecurity incidents. The security controls and processes required by PCI DSS are vital for protecting cardholder account data, including the PAN – the primary account number printed on the front of a payment card.
- In order to be PCI DSS Compliant – an organization that accepts payment cards must meet the six goals and twelve requirements.
- Scoping and Network segmentation is key to PCI DSS implementation.
- Our consultants are PCI DSS Certified, with extensive experience in Network / Information Security.
- CyberSniper solutions are the top cybersecurity company in India and the best cyber security service provider, providing world-class cyber security services across various organizations in India.